Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring '09 at Zac Posen

Zac Posen is one of my favorite clothing designers. He is creative, innovative, takes risks, and this season he's done it again. Posen is known for dressing beauties on the red carpet, but I found some pieces in this season's collection that convey confidence and sexiness when worn in everyday life. He has designed pieces that are great for work and play, which can play a vital role when dressing. The more curvy girl may want to stay away from some of his dresses this season as he has created a lot of volume in that area. I love the shorter length on some of the skirts and dresses. The flowy tops are a fun and flattering fit. He used color and embroidery so well (as usual) this season. Here are some of the pieces from this collection I would buy for my boutique.
Photo source: fashionweekdaily.com



No comments: