Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring over at 3.1 Phillip Lim

Spring is officially here. We had a slow March in our store and I suppose the low temperatures had a lot to do with that. People seemed to have trouble visualizing themselves in short sleeves, light dresses, and cute jackets until now and I'm so excited to be dressing people again. I imagine they feel the same at 3.1 Phillip Lim. Their Spring 2009 ready-to-wear collection is phenomenal. I loved the baggy pants with the tapered ankle. He made skirts and dresses in fun vibrant colors and cool patterns. I absolutely adored the baggy pencil skirt. The collection overall was flowy and loose with a few form-fitting pieces so don't neglect the gym completely. Here are some piece from his collection I would buy for my boutique.
Photo source: Style.com





No comments: